Adding a Note to a Contact
You can add notes about your conversation to a contact’s profile; sometimes workflow instructions will ask you to do so.
How to add a Note in the App
- Tap on the person’s name at the top of the text conversation. This will open up their profile page.
- Tap the “Notes” field towards the bottom of the screen.
- Type the note you want to add to this person’s profile.
- Tap “Done” to save your changes. You should see that the note you added now shows in the “Notes” field in the person’s profile.
- Close the profile page by using your phone’s back button.
How to add a Note on the Website
If you don’t see the contact’s profile in a panel on the right side, click “Show Profile” underneath their name at the top of the screen. (This isn’t necessary if you’re replying from the Conversation section.)
- Click “Edit Profile” (underneath the “Tags” box) in the profile panel on the right side.
- Click into the “Notes” box and type your note.
- Click “Save.”