No Workflow in Hustle
If you can’t see a workflow in Hustle, there are a few possible explanations.
1. You may need to sign up for a new workflow.
Every time you want to join a workflow, you’ll need to fill out our signup form.
Sometimes we have to split a campaign into several workflows, such as FL GOTV 1 and FL GOTV 2. So even if you’ve signed up for a workflow recently, you may need to fill out the form again once it finishes.
2. The workflow you signed up for may be complete or full.
Sorry about that! We do our best to keep our form up-to-date, but sometimes when workflows move quickly they finish before we’re able to take them off the form.
If there’s another workflow available, you can fill out the signup form again to join it. We don’t have workflows available 24/7, so if there isn’t another workflow make sure you’re connected with us on Facebook or Slack to see new workflow announcements.
3. The information you entered may have had a mistake, such as a typo in your phone number.
Typos happen, and unfortunately the info entered has to be perfect in order for our system to work properly with Hustle.
Please try filling out the form one more time, paying close attention to your phone number and email address. If it still doesn’t work, please email us at email@example.com.
4. You may be viewing the wrong organization in Hustle.
Hustle now displays workflows from only one organization at a time. If you’ve used Hustle with another group, you may be looking at the wrong list of workflows. Alternatively, sometimes our workflows are not in the main “Resistance Labs” organization, such as when we’re working with another group.
The organization you’re currently viewing is shown at the top of the screen. If you think you’ve signed up for a workflow correctly but can’t see it, check to see if it’s in a different organization.
To switch organizations on the phone app:
- Tap the organization name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Resistance Labs (or the appropriate organization) in the list.
To switch organizations on the website:
- Click your name at the top right.
- Click Resistance Labs (or the appropriate organization) in the list.