Resistance Labs is seeking summer interns who will help to implement our text bank campaigns and provide general support for special projects. This internship offers the opportunity to interact with various functions of the organization, including executing texting, digital organizing research and volunteer support work In addition, you will have the opportunity to create a professional development project under the guidance of one of our senior staffers.
- Passion for uplifting the work of progressive activists, organizations, and candidates
- Demonstrated detailed orientation
- Ability to work well both in groups and individually
- Ability to take instruction well
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competence in Excel/GoogleDocs
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly, and patiently
- Comfort using peer-to-peer texting programs and digital organizing tools
- Ability to work independently and regularly communicate status updates
- Remote experience preferred
Summer interns for Resistance Labs will work remotely and will receive a stipend for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Both late high school and college student internships are possible.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume, a brief cover letter including your work availability (days of the week, hours) to firstname.lastname@example.org